For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the meanings assigned to them below:
1.1. NOMAD ART WEAR online store is administered and held through the www.nomadartwear.com (hereinafter referred to as “Site“) by S.C. PUNISHER WEAR S.R.L., with registered office of TIMISOARA NETHERLANDS, No.28, TIMIS county, Unique registration code 33825764, no. registration with the Trade Registry J
1.2. In this document, the following terms will mean:
– “Seller“: S.C. PUNISHER WEAR S.R.L., with registered office in TIMISOARA NETHERLANDS, no.28, TIMIS Bucharest, Unique Registration Code 33825764 no. registration of the Trade Registry J35 / 2711/2017;
– “Buyer“: represents a person, firm or other legal entity that accesses the Site and places an Order;
– “Goods and Services“: all product or service as presented on the Site as stipulated in the Purchase Order or the „Contract, including those mentioned in the Order, or regarding the manner used to offer the product or service to the Buyer by the Seller;
– “Specifications“: all specifications and / or description of Goods and Services, including the way they are specified in the Order;
– “Order“: is the electronic document that acts as a form of communication between the Seller and the Buyer, through which the Seller agrees to deliver to the Buyer Goods and Services to which the Buyer agrees to receive and make their payment;
– “Contract“: a written agreement and/or the Order for the purchase of Goods and/or Services by the Buyer from S.C. PUNISHER WEAR S.R.L., including any other documents submitted by S.C. PUNISHER WEAR S.R.L. to form part thereof, such as but
Please note that use of our products and services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of our Customer Services Agreement.
2. Changes regarding the „Terms of Service” usage
2.1. The Seller reserves the right to modify the „Terms and Conditions” at any time without prior notice or no explanation of reasons. The changes made by updating this document become mandatory and immediate. If you do not agree with the changes made, please stop accessing and using the Site. By continuing to access and use the Site or purchase the Goods and Services submitted by S.C. PUNISHER WEAR S.R.L., after the modification of this document, your action will constitute acceptance of the changes made.
3. Contract documents
3.1. When placing an Order, the Buyer expresses his / her agreement to receive an e-mail and / or a telephone message from the Seller. Placing an Order on the Site will be followed by an email and / or a telephone messages contacting the Order Placement and the fact that it will be processed by the Seller’s representatives. This email, as well as phone conversations or other ways with the Seller’s representatives, does not constitute a firm acceptance of the Order and does not signify the conclusion of the Contract at a distance.
3.2. An email delivery by the Seller regarding the delivery notification to the Buyer, without requiring a confirmation of the receipt from the Seller constitutes the final conclusion implied by the Distance Contract, and implies full acceptance of the terms of the Order. Buyer can cancel an Order before receiving a delivery notification message by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The order shall be deemed canceled when the Buyer has received by e-mail and / or telephone a confirmation of cancellation from Seller’s representatives.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
4.1. The full content of www.nomadartwear.com is the property of S.C.PUNISHER WEAR S.R.L. and is protected by copyright law, can not be taken over, partially or fully copied or used for the creation of derivative works without the express written consent of the owner. Use for any purpose other than personal or non-commercial is strictly forbidden.
5. Prohibited conduct
5.1. It is strictly forbidden:
– total or partial reproduction, disassembly, creation of derivative works, or the use in any other way of the source code of the Site, as well as of any other content contained in the Site’s services, including but not limited to: texts, images, tables, specifications, presentation forms or content of any other nature;
– Use of the Site’s services for purposes other than for personal, individual and / or nonperson purposes;
– selling, renting, distributing, transmitting or granting rights to a third person in connection with the services of the Site or account created by you for their use;
– Use of Site Services to invite third party privacy to obtain information about any user of these services, to obtain a list of users of these services, or to use data mining technologies, robots, or other similar collection systems data;
– copying, modifying, deleting or damaging any information contained on technical equipment, including, but not limited to, the servers and computers used by or controlled by the Seller;
– impersonate or falsify your affiliation with any person.
5.2. As a result of violating any prohibition provided in this document, the Seller has the right to block immediately, temporarily or permanently the access to the account involved in the prohibited activity, without limiting the right of S.C. PUNISHER WEAR S.R.L. to use the legal channels to obtain compensation for potential damage caused by your account activity.
6. Onsite registration
6.1. The Buyer can access the Seller’s goods and services online, from his / hers personal computer or a mobile device such as a tablet or phone by creating an account at www.nomadartwear.com
7. How do I order?
7.1. By visiting www.nomadartwear.com/shop
Once the Buyer has decided to purchase a product he / she needs to select the desired quantity by pressing the “Plus” / “Minus” button (the default quantity is a product) and click on the “Add to Cart” button. After choosing all the products and wanting to place the order, he / she has to access the “Shopping Cart” section, located on the top right corner of the screen and click on the corresponding button.
Afterwards, the Buyer will be able to review and update the list of products added to the cart, as well as the selected quantity. Also, the Buyer can decide how his / her products are to be delivered by clicking on one of the options available the „Shopping Basket” section. After clicking on the “Proceed to Checkout” button, the Buyer will be able to fill in the billing and delivery details. The next step is to click on the “Confirm order” button to review the order, the desired products, their quantity, the subtotal, the payment method and the final payment. The “Place your order” button will send the Buyer the final confirmation needed to place the order.
We currently process transactions on the following currencies: (EUR / $?)
All prices are list prices and do not include shipping (unless noted). There is no minimum order required. We currently process transactions on the following currencies:
8.2.In case of technical difficulties which are outside of the Seller’s control, some products displayed on the Site may have the incorrect price listed. In case the difference between the correct and the displayed price is over 20%, we reserve the right to contact the Buyer personally or to cancel the order directly.
8.3. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices applicable to the services at any time, without any prior notice and without motivation. The new prices will only apply to the products or services purchased after the date of the price change. If the Buyer does not agree with the price changes, he / she have the option to stop using the services.
8.4. All payment issues will be fully managed by the Seller’s representatives. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
9. Payment Methods
Payment can be made either in the Cash-on-Delivery system, credit card or Paypal.
The Cash-on-Delivery payment method allows the Buyer to pay of the cash order at the moment of delivery at the moment of delivery, to the courier’s representative. In this case, on the day of the package receipt, the Buyer is advised to have prepared the full amount of cash for the ordered products.
The credit card payment method allows the Buyer to fully pay his/her order online, when it is placed. This payment is made in safe conditions.
After placing the order, the Buyer will be redirected to NETOPIA mobilePay page, where he / she will enter his / her payment details (card data). The payment is made in RON, at the exchange rate of the Buyer bank (for cards with a currency other than LEI).
NOTICE! No one will ever ask for the Buyer’s PIN, card number or CIV – nor SC PUNISHER WEAR SRL representatives, nor the payment processor, nor the bank’s representatives.
The payment amount is calculated in euro currency, using the Paypal c
ourse on the day of the order and includes on top / extra a processing fee of up to 4%, listed separately in the payment summary before clicking “Pay now” in the paltform Paypal. This comison is added on top / extra and it includes the Paypal commission and an extra nomadartwear.com commission.
In the case of delivering a direct gift to a third person, please contact us before placing your order by email la firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Invoicing Payment Methods
Each Confirmed Order includes the Specifications of the Goods and Services, the prices, the manner and the payment term. The Seller will issue to the Buyer an appropriate tax invoice for the goods and services delivered, the prices being identical to those specified in the order confirmation message. Buyer has the obligation to provide all the correct and complete information required to issue the tax invoice.
11. Transfer of ownership
Ownership of the property will be transferred at the time of delivery to the indicated address (assuming the receipt of the receipt of the transport document provided by the courier) and the payment of the full payment.
12.1. The Seller commits to deliver to the Buyer the products included in the Order Completed, respecting the delivery terms established and communicated upon the confirmation of the Order. For delivery will be applied the tariff of the chosen delivery method, communicated on the Site at the time of placement of the Order.
12.2. The seller will properly pack the products and send them along with the tax invoice. Buyer must notify by email to email@example.com the absence of the tax invoice within 24 hours of receiving the products, otherwise this will be deemed to be provided.
12.3. Due to the conditions imposed by the Courier Company, the Buyer is not allowed to open the package until after the signature of the receipt and the payment of the counterfeit.
12.4. If parcels show visible damage on receipt, we recommend that the Buyer refuse to receive them and immediately report this incident by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any subsequent complaints about these issues will be void and will not be taken into consideration.
12.5. If the shipping or delivery date and time can not be met, the Seller will notify the Buyer with the estimated delivery time. If the new delivery term will not be accepted by the Buyer, the order will be canceled.
12.6. If the information provided by Buyer in connection with the delivery is incomplete or incorrect, the Seller does not guarantee the observance of the delivery terms. If within 24 hours the Buyer will not correct the information in order to establish a new delivery term, the Seller reserves the right to cancel the order.
12.7. Fast courier delivery – TNT
The delivery cost on Romanian territory with TNT delivery network is 17 lei, a fee that is valid throughout the country.
The courier undertakes to contact the Buyer in advance by telephone to agree upon the time of delivery at the address.
If the Buyer will not be found at the specified delivery address, within the agreed timetable, the courier will contact the Buyer to determine the details of a new delivery. If, at the third attempt, the delivery will not be delivered, the parcel will be returned to the Seller and the order will be canceled. If the Buyer cannot be contacted by Curier, the order will be held at the courier’s local warehouse for 5 business days before returning to the Seller.
The buyer can place the order again and will bear the cost of the previous shipment (roundtrip) and the costs of a new delivery in advance, by methods communicated directly by the Seller’s representatives (bank transfer, O.P. etc).
12.8 International delivery
In the case of international shipments, delivery is applied starting from 15 EURO depending on the area. Orders can only be paid via the bank card (they cannot be paid in the Cash-On system).
The packages are delivered by TNT and FANCURIER. When the order left the SC PUNISHER SRL warehouse, you will receive by mail a tracking number (AWB number) with which you can track the status of the package.
For delivery to countries other than those listed above, please email us at email@example.com.
13. Right to return to purchase / change of purchased product
13.1. The Buyer is entitled to withdraw the products purchased on the site, without penalty and without giving any reason within 10 days after receiving the products, according to GO 130/200 Consumer Protection at the conclusion and execution of distance contracts.
13.2. The Buyer will be able to request a change of product without penalty and without invoking a reason, within 10 business days of receiving the product. In the case of requesting a product that is more expensive, the Buyer will pay the price difference. If you request a cheaper product, the price difference will not be refunded.
13.3. In all cases of return or replacement of products, the shipping costs for the return or replacement will be borne by the Buyer.
13.4. If a product other than the one ordered or other specifications (different size, different color, etc.) has been sent, the shipping charges will be borne by the Seller.
13.5. The Seller will only send the requested product for return after the Buyer has returned the product originally purchased. Disclaimer of purchase or replacement will occur within 10 days of return and under the following conditions:
- products must be returned sealed;
- the condition of the products must be the same, have not been worn or show signs of wear or consumption,
- the product must be sent in original packaging with all labels and accessories and intact in the state in which they were sent by the Seller (eg. labels should not be broken or cut).
13.6. The Buyer has the right to opt only once for returning or replacing a product. Quitting repeatedly purchase will be considered abuse and the seller has the right to block with immediate effect, temporarily or permanently, access to account involved in abuse.
14. Clear your account
The Buyer may delete his / her account from the Site in one of the following situations:
- at your request, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by the Seller, as a result of your breach of the provisions of this Agreement;
- by the Seller in the event of your non-use of the Services of the Site for more than 36 months.
15. Limitation of Liability
SC PUNISHER WEAR S.R.L. does not guarantee uninterrupted and unhindered availability of the goods and services presented on the Site.
Neither of the Contracting Parties shall be liable for the non-performance of its contractual obligations (delayed shipments, loss, destruction, damage, failure to deliver or misapplication, or any other kind of problems), if they are caused by force majeure.
A force majeure event refers to the circumstances that occurred due to extraordinary, inevitable, unforeseeable circumstances or events or any other act outside the control of the parties and which is recognized by the law as a case of force majeure, such as:
- natural causes: earthquakes, cataclysms, devastating storms, tornadoes, natural fires, floods, river escapes, whales, landslides, tree falls, rocks, abundant snowfalls or other weather conditions unfavorable to good performance;
- Human causes: the state of war, the state of siege, the forced statist (transition to state ownership), revolutions, riots, unauthorized strikes, etc.
16. Customer relations
For information or concerns about the operation or content of the Site services, please contact us at email@example.com.
Any complaints about the operation or content of the Site's services may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Jurisdiction / litigation
This document is governed by the Romanian Legislation in Force. The terms and conditions of this document supersede other prior, written or verbal agreements between the parties. Any misunderstandings will be resolved amicably. If the parties fail to reach an amicable settlement, they will be required to settle the case with the competent Romanian courts.